When I worked at SandCraft I found a few VCS bugs, but I wasn't
maintaining this list back then, so most of the bugs have been
lost. From my notes I've figured out some of the bugs.
- VCS would release licenses after a set time, even
if the job was still running. It would then try to get
the license back later, but if it was taken by another
job, then all your work was lost. There was no way to
track number of licenses "released" so there was no way
to automatically queue off VCS jobs without killing most
of the longer ones.
- There was some bug where we were losing an error
message because there was a case where '!var' and 'var'
were not 100% orthogonal.